buy cathodic protection equipment

s61gcg

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Hot Sale Cathodic Protection Cables XLPE/PVC,PVDF/HMWPE,KYNAR/HMWPE,HMWPE Cable 1X10mm2,
1X16mm2,1X25mm2 for abovegroud and undergroud Cathodic protection system
The XLPE/PVC,PVDF/HMWPE,KYNAR/HMWPE,HMWPE Cable is manufactured specifically for Cathodic Protection
applications, for pipelines, storage tanks, wells, pilings, vessels, etc.
FEATURES
* Excellent electrical propeties
* Excellent heat aging properties
* Low maintain cost
* Various size for choice
* Stable and Economy
CONSTRUCTION
1.Standard circular or shaped copper conductor
2.PVDF core insulation,HMWPE outer sheath
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
Cable sizePVDF ThicknessHMWPE Thickness No of strands(min)
1*100.511.657
1*160.511.657 or 19
1*250.511.6519
1*350.511.6519
1*700.761.6519
*Customized Size Available

STANDARD
ICEA-S-95-658,IEC60502-1,IEC60228
QUALITY CONTROL
Quality Control in our foundry begins on the foundry floor, where the first line of inspection is the
casting and molding crew, our lab technicians inspectors and managers completes the quality team. Our
quality control staff carefully monitors raw material, core materials,packaging and all aspects of
production.
APPLICATION
Related Products
PAYMENT & SHIPMENT
Welcome to buy high quality hot sale cathodic protection cables xlpe/pvc,pvdf/hmwpe,kynar/hmwpe,hmwpe cable 1x10mm2,1x16mm2,1x25mm2 for abovegroud and undergroud cathodic protection system from Howah Industry which is well-known as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China. Constantly introducing advanced technology and equipment, our factory is able to offer you anode products with extremely high electrochemical performance, large capacity and lasting service time at competitive price.
If you are interested in our products or you have any questions ,please contact with me,i am Erin,i will give you the best servive,
Emai:erin@howahmetal.com
What up:+8615029035402
website:http://www.howahanode.com/anode-for-cathodic-protection/cp-auxiliary-materials/